Friday, February 01, 2013

Lara Hurley - Anais








Hey girls , there is a new girl in town her name is Anais and she is gorgeous. Anais is the new release from Lara Hurley, each time the designer Lara Hurley creates a new skin I am amazed, why so?  the answer is simple her skin are flawless, lets talk about Anais and her features, she comes with a new updated body also for the lovers of boobies she has appliers (not my case :P) , Anais has 10 sexy eye makeups for any style you can imagine. The lipsticks are creamy with soft details. What I love is that Anais has an option, a tattoo layer for beauty marks and I must confess I love them. So go and try your demo I am sure you will love it as I do !
Taxi to Lara Hurley 

Anais details :
- 5 Skin tones
- 10 Make-ups
- 11 Lipsticks sold separately
- Hairbase option
- Cleavage tattoo layers
- Dark eyebrows tattoo layers
- Beauty marks and concealer tattoo layers
- Skin appliers for Lolas

Hair - DeLa - Jules - Dark Brown - New
Headpice - Pididdle - Ceramic Flower - Orchid
Skin - Lara Hurley - Anais - Tan - New - Love it !
Dress - The Secret Store@Fameshed - Bowlicious - Snow - New
Bracelet - MG - Black Pearl
Clutch - [Magic Nook] - Parisian Romance - (Classic)
Heels - N-core - Diva - New
Lingerie - Chocolate Atelier@Gala1 Gatcha - Yura Lace - Black - Rare - New


Location Whispering Wind