Sunday, January 27, 2013

LOTD# 259





Hair - Truth - Cece -  (Light blondes)
Skin - Lara Hurley - Elsa - Tan
Sunglasses  - Izzie's - Oversized
Jumpsuit - La.Estrella & Swan - Black - New
Earrings - [Mandala] - Ohoshisama - Black
Bracelet - [Mandala] - Hokusai - Black
Tote - Auxiliary. -  Over Sized
Barefeet - N-core - New

Location CI Jambalaya Bay

Hey girls, I guess this weekend is a feast weekend with so many new releases for our little pixel toes :P  anyway I want to show up this gorgeous mesh barefeet from N-Core... LOVE THEM X 123456789... times, what I love about them is the fact how easy and fast I can match my skin ,I wasnt never really good at matching skin and after many hours and many attempts the result was all the time bad, but no more, not with the New N-Core Click & Match sistem. You should go and try a demo, I dont think you will take them off again :)
These days I found a new store called La.Estrella &Swan and I felt in love, they have a small mesh collection with super sexy dresses and the textures are so pretty is really worth to check some demos^^

Happy Shopping